Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aura/Tint HealthColor / Hide Alterbar ?

Hello friends, I'm using the wonderful Aura/ Tint script and it works perfectly. The only is I dont know how to hide the Hp bar above the players and Npc's token. Is there an option to hide it ? Knowing that I only want to use the Aura around the tokens.  Maybe I missed something on the config, but not sure what.  Thanks !
Yes. Open up the token settings (double click the token). On the advanced tab, make sure there is no check mark (or x) in the "see" box for each bar. I would leave the "edit" box checked so the controlling player can see and modify the amount in the bars, though.
Bar 1 2 3 are unchecked, but I still see the red bar above the token ? Am I missing a point ? Thanks for the help ! :)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Those are player visibility permissions. The GM will always see the bars so long as there is a value in the Max field.
Ok I found the problem, pretty simple actually, the pnc were editable by the character so the Alterbar was showing up for them :) Thanx for the replies !