Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dungeon of the Mad Mage Preview

Looking forward to this dungeon so thought it great I could get a preview level. When I went in however the button says it is not for sale. Was it only available for a short period of time or am I doing something wrong? I am a Plus level user so thought it should be available to me Thanks

Edited 1541239323
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Sarge, if you go to create a new game it will be listed as a module option to base the game on :)
Brilliant, thank you for such a quick response
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You are most welcome. Happy rolling!
Will all the maps in the book have the same look as the one in the preview?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I couldn't comment as I'm not privy to pre-release material... but that does seem to be the way that WotC have been leaning with recent releases which Roll20, as a licensed partner, would be obligated to honour. There are some more official responses on that in this thread .
Gozer the Gozerian said: Will all the maps in the book have the same look as the one in the preview? Probably, yes. I believe the Dyson maps are done for both Dragon Heist and Mad Mage.