Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can we import music into music folders in game?

it'd honestly save me a lot of time whenever im a grabbing a track instead of the long scrollthrough every other track and folder i've made.  Even with the Transmogifier i can import the tracks but not the folders of music nor their contents.   Can there be a work around one day?
It is not a perfect solution to your problem; but I see you are a Pro user and can do this too. What I do is I have my "master game" and ensure all of the music is in the correct folders, macros, etc ,etc. And then I copy that game keeping all of the attributes in order to host a game without having to do move all of the music and put it all back into folders, etc.  If the Transmogifier could move music folders intact would certainly be helpful.
precisely my point, but sadly for me, my first master game was all in the folders, so in a way... organized, it hasnt been since.  especially doing each song or ambiance one at a time...  again i just feel the options to sort them immediately in folders would be a step up.

Edited 1550169688
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
With  today's release , you can now upload your own audio to Roll20 and sort your uploaded audio into playlists, which can be imported into any game you own directly. Please let me know if this addresses your needs.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The ability to import and export playlists went live in today's  Bring Your Own Beat  update.