Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP][Blades in the Dark][Weekends] Looking for 4-5 players for my upcoming Blades in the Dark Campaign couple weeks!

1541350331

Edited 1543543727
What is Blades in the Dark? Blades in the Dark  is a tabletop role-playing game about a crew of daring scoundrels seeking their fortunes on the haunted streets of an industrial-fantasy city. There are heists, chases, occult mysteries, dangerous bargains, bloody skirmishes, and, above all, riches to be had — if you’re bold enough to seize them. I'm currently looking for players of any experience level interested in forming a brand new long term group! I'm going to GM and start off with Blades in the Dark campaign but hopefully we can branch out to other RPGs as the group solidifies. Post/PM me if you are interested and I will send you all the details to apply! Thanks!
Really interested!  Love the system, kickstarted it, but never played it  What time/zone are you thinking?
1541366911

Edited 1543543811
Oh hey! I'm thinking of playing either on Friday evening, Saturday, or Sunday afternoon. I haven't decided yet as I'm waiting for responses and trying to gather groups with similar schedules. I do have a set of rules and expectations that you must read in order to play and sorry it's long but hope you can understand! Email me with your response if you're interested. 
First time I've seen a GM cap the age of players he will allow.  Good luck with that.  I think you're eliminating a lot of solid roleplayers just because you think they're too old.
Jesse R. said: First time I've seen a GM cap the age of players he will allow.  Good luck with that.  I think you're eliminating a lot of solid roleplayers just because you think they're too old. I'm not capping age. Anybody can apply and I encourage you to do so if you're interested. It's just that I do have a preference like everybody else. I'm trying to set a solid group of friends for a long term; not just a couple campaign sessions. I just tend to get along with people my age and I think it's only fair for applicants to state my preference when looking for a long term group. However, there aren't any rules that say that young and old can't be friends! I already have couple people under 17 applying and it's exciting.
You might want to tweak this passage in your rules, then, because it doesn't indicate people outside that range are welcome to apply. " Age range: 17+ to below 40. I’m 23 and would like to play with people similar to my age since that’s what I am most comfortable with."
Hi, I'm interested and my schedule is open at those times, and I am fine with all of your game requirements, but I had a few questions first after reading your "Joining the Table" document. I'm a little uncomfortable sending someone I don't know my personal information. Is this a must, or is there a reason for it that could be accomplished in another way (for example, is location a way to determine if the player will have an accent, in which case a quick Discord session could work).