Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't drag & drop from the compendium to my character sheet.

I've tried the suggested advice: My character sheet is not 'popped out'. Same thing happens on Chrome and Firefox (both with all extentions disabled). I'm trying to drop 'CounterCharm' onto my Bard but it just selects the text instead of dragging + dropping. Chrome is ' Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit) '
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, there! Thanks for this report, and for providing all the relevant information. In August, we pushed some code that disabled dragging and dropping class features that are gained at levels above 1st level. This is a temporary issue while we work on restructuring that data for a future release. I apologize for the inconvenience.