Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Warhammer fantasy 2th or Zweihander] [Roll20] [Discord]

Hi i am looking for a group for a warhammer or Zweihander campaign i am looking for a storyteller that is more focus on RP developing then fight and time skip i wish to be able to make my character alive and create bond with other character not just by fighting side by side but by creating a link between interaction i had some group that i quit because i guess it wasn't how i liked either it was not enough personality in there NPC or there was too much time skip and not enough time to create RP in the scene we where giving I am free from tuesday to sunday from day to night and i am in the EST time zone I have experience in the warhammer genre from the games to the tabletop since Zweihander is in the same univers as Warhammer but with different aspect 
bump
bump
bump
found 2 other player if that interrest a GM