Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aaaarg Matey! I be Sailing the Seas on me NEW ship!

Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Sea Ships Volume 1 Yaaaar Matey! Ye plundering the Seas under the light of the Seven Moons be it? Then ye need a Sea Worthy Ship..... errrr at least a proper Dinghy to keep yer head a float and out of the Kraken's Reach! All aboard the SSS Munkerdoodle-doo and we'll be on our way to treasure in no time! Not a pirate I see... Well, we have plenty of sails for ye to swap out and get the noble ship ye need I suppose... Just don't be flabbergasted when we come aboard and take back my booty! What's in the Pack, Munky? 8 ships in total, each with multiple versions, with solid water backgrounds, as well as PNG Overlays so you can dock them at any port! Each Ship has Blank and Decorated versions! Each ship also has a small Token version for ye Overland maps! Troves of Treasure and decor! From gold to cargo and anything else ye might need on yer anchor! A 30x30 Seamless Sea, essential for vast open sea battles! Follow me Timbers on the Tweeter lands errr plunge into the Patreon Sea! Arrrgh, I even be filming me devious plots for future plunders errrry Map Monday, and if I didn't have this eye patch on ye could see it Twitch !
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator