Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased marketplace item to use as described. Cannot be downloaded to use as described?

I just bought the following marketplace item&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/2946/isometric-dungeon-designer" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/2946/isometric-dungeon-designer</a> The description says "With the Isometric Dungeon Designer, you can create a myriad of fantasy, isometric dungeons for the needs of your party and gaming group. Sprawling multi-floor dungeons, massive boss battle arenas, or a dark fortress littered with ruins and the undead. Load the pieces into your favorite image-editing tool with robust layer support (I recommend photoshop) , and start building. " I bought this with the intent of using it in a image editing program per the description but once I bout it a link appeared at the bottom that says " Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded. " This is a bit of a mislabel. Can I please get the download or a refund? It's useless to me if I cant use it outside of roll 20 to make better maps.
There's even a link to a video referenced as a tutorial where he's actually using the item IN photoshop...
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It says download complete set for me.
If you really want to use Photoshop, there is a note below the video link that says: Marketplace Page said: (Please contact Roll20 Support or me with proof of purchase if you're looking for the source PSD files.)..
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That contact line also appears on the Marketplace page, but source PSDs are different from downloading pngs from the set. I could escalate this if you like to see if someone from the team can answer your question, but honestly, you would have better results probably from emailing them directly at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>. Explain the situation, note that the description indicates they are downloadable (they show as downloadable on my end for instance), and see how your situation can best be resolved. Let me know how you'd like to proceed.
Looks like they fixed it. The " Can only be used with Roll20; cannot be downloaded. " is gone and there is a download button now. Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Excellent!
Dean
Roll20 Team
Thanks everyone for the great info and support here. To give further context to this process: Most art packs on the marketplace can be downloaded (as far as the pngs and jpgs are concerned). There is often a bit of a latency to these packs going live and the download button appearing, as the system is raking through and doing systemy things for a bit (up to 2 hours or so) post marketplace launch. Sometimes if you purchase in that timeframe (Mondays is usually marketplace day) you may not see that button right away, but if you check back soon after you will. If you ever don't see that button within a 2 hour timeframe post monday launch, feel free to contact us and we'll check in to make sure there wasn't an issue with the system rake. Thanks!