Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Release] Pathfinder Community Sheet Inventory Manager

Edited 1542145680
(I don't have much time to put into this until the week is over but I decided to release this early because it's probably useful to someone in the meantime.) Have you ever been playing your meticulously organized game of pathfinder and said "Gee. I wish I could give this '+2 Longsword of Ogre Shaving' to my best buddy Romulus but it's got so many stats and I can't even see his character sheet to type it in." Well, I haven't either, but if I had I would have written a script something like this. Pathfinder Community Sheet Inventory Manager Features Chat based inventory management for sending items between characters. PCs and NPCs are both supported. It's mostly safe. It should never delete an item before it's confirmed it's been transferred so as long as you don't use below features yet, everything will be fine. Features you shouldn't use until I look at the code and make sure it's all working still Bag support for putting items inside items and then counting (or not counting) the weight all as one. Identification support for giving items to your player that have hidden stats. Multiple types of obfuscation methods like scrambling flavor text, replacing it with alternative description, etc. Gold as an item for those pesky times when your bag of holding is full. Usage Copy script to a new API script. You can get it here for now. "!inv [characterID]" will bring up a chat menu for sending between all players that are in the caller's journal. Create abilities/ macros like !inv @{Romulus|character_id} and then they should be able to call up the menu whenever. You can use this to easily transfer loot from NPCs to players too with !inv @{selected|character} . Known Bugs Having only 1 character to be able to be sent to causes the character selection dropdown to mess up. I'll make a bug report of this for roll20 eventually. TM ?? Changelog 0.2 - Initial Pre-release (11/13/18)
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Noon said: Known Bugs Having only 1 character to be able to be sent to causes the character selection dropdown to mess up. I'll make a bug report of this for roll20 eventually. TM Looks nice Noon, can't wait to test it out. This is unfortunately just how roll templates work, if there is only one select option, then it defaults to a text entry. You can fix this by simply building your roll query with an empty option at the end/beginning: ?{Which Character|Only one character,@{someChar|character_id}|}

Edited 1542145046
Yeah I figured, that's why I was going to make a bug report for posterity. I was just going to insert a 0 or something at the end of the query but a blank works even better. Didn't know that. My quick work around was adding the sender's character to the list so technically you can use this to split quantities of items by sending some whatever quantity to yourself and it will divide them properly. (I think)