Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Accidentally Bought the Wrong Thing

Edited 1542132527
Hello, my apologies if this is not the correct area to place this post. If it is not the case I'd appreciate being directed to the right place. I send one of my players money so that they could buy a D&D adventure, but it turned out that you cannot use credit to purchase adventures. Is there a way to do so? If not, is it possible to have my money refunded so that I can purchase the adventure correct? Thank you to anyone who responds. Edit: I only just now saw the FAQ that GMs cannot purchase marketplace content with credit players purchase for them. Obviously I can get my GM involved here too in order to sort out matters. How are such things generally handled?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The easiest way is to contact <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>. That will get you in touch with the people ho can help you and protect the privacy of all involved. Since this will be handled through email, I'll close this thread. Feel free to re-post or PM me if you do not hear back in a reasonable amount of time.