Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Not in Control of my Game

I've been working on a campaign for quite some time now, and am even thinking about becoming a premium member. However I have found one problem: The campaign isn't mine. My DM and I were building this campaign over a year ago when he decided he didn't want to run it. After he left I worked hard building sheets and maps to get it where it is today, but because he is still in control of the server I cannot change it's name, or post when we'll play next, even as the co-DM. I read up on the transmogrifier and was told that I cannot take sheets from other peoples games, which is a little frustrating for someone in my predicament.  If possible could an admin find a way to make me the full DM? I could ask the previous DM to give consent if need be. Any help would be appreciated, this has been bothering me for months.
1542229393
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
This is a matter which can only be handled through emailing the Devs.&nbsp; Please write to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with the game-details and how you came to become the controlling GM for the game and they will do their best to assist you. As this will be handled via email, this thread will be closed.