Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Copied Game and API is Crashing

Hello, I copied my home game because I want to run some roll20 pickup games on the copy. Now I am getting this API error in the original game: docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The name "/campaign-2594432-ekg1xvbUOWitANeSYOLb2Q" is already in use by container 0a690845cbf44d674ab510e7fe6c0b4f368995c1a3de1a41c625b135bd8bc964. You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.. See 'docker run --help'. I am gettign this API error in the copy: docker: Error response from daemon: mkdir /var/lib/docker/containers/eec84ea9a209de1d2b6f573ef40a7554b9bfbc3cf21c8658717dd1182982ef7f/shm: no space left on device.
I am also experiencing this same issue while running any number of different scripts. The issue started to manifest itself a few hours ago. The issue did not exist prior to this time. There where no factors that can be attributed to causing this issue console side. The scripts ran without issue prior to a few hours ago. I assume the error be an issue client side, but have not heard an official word from the developers.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is an issue actively being worked on. The thread to follow is  here . So that the issue and information about it can be consolidated, I will close this thread.