Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

API Docker Error

Logged in to run my campaign and got this error  docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The name "/campaign-3458313-z_bImk0eWP5JWP8JtAyWFg" is already in use by container 8d66eb52c3af5732a0215a78e2a8ba66cad05f8e255cc901da3fd753e21a687d. You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.. See 'docker run --help'. anyone know how to fix and or prevent it from happening?
Same thing here.
At least im not the only one so i didnt brake anything. Hears hopping im not going to lose anything from the campaign
SᵃᵛᵃǤᵉ
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Server side issue....I pulled all of my APIs and still got the error
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is an issue actively being worked on. The thread to follow is  here . So that the issue and information about it can be consolidated, I will close this thread.