Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

API Sandbox Hanging On "Restarting due to script changes"

I can't seem to get my scripts to run.  Even when I disable them all and try to start up an "empty" sandbox, the console hangs indefinitely on "Restarting sandbox due to script changes...".  Is anyone else experiencing this?  Could this be fallout from the fix to the error from yesterday?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
HI Ryan, It looks like you probably fell victim to this problem . You should be up and running now. Please post in the referenced thread (it looks like you have, already) if this is not the case. I'll be closing this one to keep the issue consolidated.