Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Feedback/Suggestion for DotMM

First I want to say that whoever has been making the recent 5e modules has really been hitting it out of the park, they're super easy to use. I wanted to give one suggestion about something that has been bothering me with DotMM: The numbered map location tokens should be linked to the corresponding section in the notes. I can shift click on a character token to open their sheet, I should be able to shift click on a numbered location token to open it's description in the notes.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That functionality does not yet exist within the Roll20 engine: linking handouts to tokens. There are some workarounds [ 1 ] [ 2 ] however, and a Suggestion you can add your vote to.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Thanks for your feedback, Evan, and for your followup info Keith :) That's definitely a feature we're interested in and I agree it would make a positive difference. I can't say more on it at this time though, but definitely noted.