Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM/P][DnD5e/Pathfinder][Discord][EST 5 pm -10 pm] [Monday/?] Rotation

Edited 1549061470
I am a relatively new GM looking for some people take up the role of DM as well as play or just DM if you really prefer. Let me be clear: This a sort of rotation system where EVERYONE DMs at least once If you are new to the game or new to DMing you will be given amble time to prepare and most likely play a few games before doing so but eventually you will be required to at least give DMing a shot I would also be willing to teach new people about the game (and DMing if you like) but i expect some research to be done beforehand especially regarding their character and character sheet which ideally i would like made beforehand but if you need help and the group is willing we can take some time to help with that. Currently we are playing DnD 5e Storms Kings Thunder on Fridays and a horror themed campaign of Army of the Damned which is a campaign set in the Magic the Gathering universe on Mondays Any people that are interested can post here but private messages would be preferable. We will be playing Mondays and Fridays after 5 pm EST time zone
PM sent.  Thanks.
I sent you a PM Scott, looking forward to hear from you
bump
PM'd :)
bump
PM'd!
Hi Scott, please do not 'bump' your threads without adding anything new to the thread.  You can let people know you're still looking instead.  Thank you.
we are still looking for at least one more for Fridays