Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using Adventure content

Edited 1542705552
Hi I bought storms thunder and wondering if it’s possible to use the content from this Adventure in another homebrew game I’ve created in roll20.  I see it let’s me add Volos guide to my custom game but I don’t see a way to add content from storms thunder.  Thanks!

Edited 1542708116
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As SKT is a module the best you could do at present is to base your homebrew game on the module, removing and editing the content as needed. With a pro subscription you can use the transmogrifier to move content around games you have created which would be the easiest way to reuse materials. You could also manually copy and paste text, download imagery to your computer and re-upload it to your library for reuse (although this will count against your library limit).