Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Operation: Nazi Smasher (a 5E adventure for charity and nazi smashing)

Mike
Plus
Marketplace Creator
A  Hypercorps 2099  adventure set in WW2 for PCs of 16th level or 8th level (Hyper Score 6) using  Fifth Edition 's core rules and Hyper Score. After the despicable display of bigotry and hatred in Charlottesville VA in August 2017 a group of artists, designers, and writers joined together to do something about it. This thrilling adventure is the result of their work and  the proceeds of every single purchase go directly to charitable efforts focusing on anti-hatred causes  (specifically but not limited to the Southern Poverty Law Center and Black Lives Matter). A year later another tragedy has befallen us (this time taking more lives at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh) and to continue the fight against fascism, the adventure is now offered for 5E. Everything you need to play the game is included and you have our gratitude for taking part in the fight against injustice. Go pick your favorite patriotic superhero from Task Force V (or make your own) and  *smash some nazis* ! What’s inside  Operation: Nazi Smasher : Fully-statted Journal entries and tokens for all NPCs and Monsters appearing in the adventure as well as 6 pregenerated characters from Task Force V Cover artwork by world renowned illustrator Claudio Pozas A raid on the bowels of Castle Verzweifer, the last and most desperate effort of the Reich’s final days at the end of World War 2 Four full-page maps for a nazi outpost, the exterior of Castle Verzweifer, and the dungeons below it Original illustrations for every character in the module as well as full-page pieces by a coterie of great artists A dozen different nazi statblocks to defeat including SS soldiers, genetically modified commandos, occult mages, mad scientists, and Baroness von Helena Kriegstalhz the Heldenschlager (Killer of Heroes) The entire Hyper Score system so if the party wants to make their own patriotic super heroes, everything they need is available [Note: The pregenerated characters were built in a different RPG system and have been converted to 5E as NPCs.] Some great selections of Kevin Macleod's songs to accompany the adventure
Mik Holmes
Pro
Marketplace Creator
This looks amazing, I'm excited to try it!
Wishing harm to anyone in our community is never acceptable and violates our Code of Conduct and Terms of Service. The posts have been removed.
Mike
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Mik Holmes said: This looks amazing, I'm excited to try it! It is totally  amazing! Be ready for veritable waves of foes (I think Order of the Amber Die ended up with 200 something defeated nazis) and a few very intense sessions to get through with storming the castle. :D Drespar said: Wishing harm to anyone in our community is never acceptable and violates our Code of Conduct and Terms of Service. The posts have been removed. Will I be getting an email reviewing the removed posts? I'm sure they were inappropriate but I like to hear out my detractors. Thanks for moderating the thread! :)
Mike
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Just a heads up that anyone offended by or troubled with Operation: Nazi Smasher  is welcome to message me directly. I will absolutely address your concerns. :)