Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I add tokens from an adventure to the search?

Hi, I have a bought of super nice tokens from my Tomb of Annihilation purchase that I'd like to use in other campaigns. In ToA, I have the Token Page, but the tokens don't show up in the My Library/Premium Assets search. How do I add all the tokens to that?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
All tokens that were included in the purchase of a module or addon are not added to your library assets as they are specific to that purchase. You can add tokens to a character sheet (individually) and use the character vault to move them but that is considered a workaround.
Really? I can't use stuff I bought and paid for outside of launching that one specific module? That seems downright unbelievable. Is it intended?
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
It is something that seems like it will be added when they do their compendium and charactermancer update. From a thread on this topic in the pro forum: We intend to continue adding new and backlog 5E content to Roll20. Any content added to Roll20 that has player options will be included in the Compendium and so also the Charactermancer.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Hi Casper, Generally all modules are self contained to that module. We are legally unable to offer downloads of these assets for re-use, but some of our products are beginning to include bonus token packs for in-app use as part of the bundle to use in different ways. Tomb is not one of those products.

Edited 1543298583
Grone
Plus
Dean said: Hi Casper, Generally all modules are self contained to that module. We are legally unable to offer downloads of these assets for re-use, but some of our products are beginning to include bonus token packs for in-app use as part of the bundle to use in different ways. Tomb is not one of those products. Hi Dean. I don’t need to download anything. I just want to have access to the tokens for other campaigns in a Marketplace Purchases-like folder. So I don’t explicitly have to load ToA in order to use a token or a map I bought on Roll20.
Hmm, I think this is not what your asking for but maybe it can help someone else. What you can do is to use the transmogrifier to copy the completed character sheets including the tokens to the campaign in which you want to use them. They still won't show up in the Art Library but you could work with them at least without cluttering your game with the stuff from the module you won't need.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Florian B. said: Hmm, I think this is not what your asking for but maybe it can help someone else. What you can do is to use the transmogrifier to copy the completed character sheets including the tokens to the campaign in which you want to use them. They still won't show up in the Art Library but you could work with them at least without cluttering your game with the stuff from the module you won't need. The transmogrifier is a pro tier feature not plus. That is why I suggested the character vault in my original post.
You're completely right, I misread that.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Florian B. said: You're completely right, I misread that. It is ok Florian, I was originally going to suggest the same thing then saw their tier level so I went with the character vault suggestion.