Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

No Spells in Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica (Game Setting & Map Addon)

I love Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica but it shares the same problem that the compendium has Spell casters are are not equiped with the spells ready making them a huge them take up a lot time in game prep Anyone solutions or ad dive to suggest to change this so the spells in the Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica (Game Setting & Map Addon) and the Compendium would be added? What do you think about that how long dose it take you to complete a spell caster (especially ones that have spells that are not in the SRD or PHB from Xanatar and SCAG )?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Alexander, There are some considerations regarding usability that go into how spellcasting monsters are presented, but I am going to copy your post over to the dedicated Ravnica thread for a more official answer, and so that other people with the same question can find the answer as well. Since you can follow the progress there, I will close this thread.