Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace assets appearing in Recent Downloads?

As I was sorting my tokens, I noticed lots and lots of marketplace assets in "recent downloads" (see image). On the one hand: I used "copy to library" function a lot. On the oher, wiki says "Copy to Library will create a reference to this image and place it above the Recent Uploads list and above any image folders you have." So, I assume the copied tokens shouldn't appear in Recent Downloads? Could someone please clarify for me, how it's supposed to work?
Hi Maya! As it stands, the Recent Uploads section serves as the root for all of your art library. So if you copy to library it is necessary to make a version in the Recent Uploads section before a version in a folder can be made. Using the Copy to Library should not contribute to your overall data quota though :) I hope this helps!