Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mad Mage - Where are the monsters?

I've purchased The Mad Mage Module and am noticing that many of the 'creatures' noted in the descriptions - the bug bears in level 1, 2b aren't on the map (on any layer). Does the module intend for us to manually add the creatures? Or did I screw something up along the way?
In level 1 room 2b I have the bugbears on DM layer. Might be something you did?
It usually is. I deleted the game, and then created another. It fixed the problem. 
You'll also spot a random room (6e?) on the map near the um.... spoiler......"group of baddies" that has no description. I checked the actual Wizards of the Coast book and it looks like an error there too. Not a roll20 error.
I have been running it since launch, i thought you were going to complain there were not enough monsters lol. I ran Under-mountain in the 90's for 6 years and i'm doubling almost every encounter size. My players are still rocking them. Also I love the maps because i can draw a line over a hallway behind them, then add a line in the DL level and wham! the hallway is gone it adds a very haunted house feel to a dungeon when it morphs behind you.
Dean
Roll20 Team
Thanks for the questions and helping each other :) Super appreciative for that! As for bugs or things you notice that may seem off, please refer to the official bug thread, here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6951818/waterdeep-dungeon-of-the-mad-mage-official-bug-thread#post-6969686" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6951818/waterdeep-dungeon-of-the-mad-mage-official-bug-thread#post-6969686</a> If there are cases where there are issues with the printed content, we always pass those on to Wizards, so you're welcome to report such as well while keeping in mind we are directly tied to that content and can't change it on the fly.