Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] [5E] Two players Looking for a group

1543107420

Edited 1543114148
Hello, My name is Brandon and currently looking to just play D&D with any group. My girlfriend Lesleigh would also like to play with the group. I have many years of D&D experience, where she is fairly new to the RP part but understands most of the rules. We are both willing to learn or try new things through 5E D&D. Please reach out to us. We can play weekly from 7 to 10 pm eastern standard time or Saturday 3 pm to Sunday 10 pm. I can also be reached on Discord aroich5#7940
I'm looking for players for a 5e game! Feel free to message me on here if you are interested, I can give you some info about the campaign and see if you are interested!