Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[The One Ring] feedback on character sheet updates

I and others (the "Fellowship of the Sheet"...) have recently updated the character sheet for 'The One Ring', mainly to make it reflect more closely the printed version. I hope others find this an improvement for their game! This thread is a placeholder for any community feedback, if you want to share any issues or suggest possible further improvements. We're already aware of one problem: some of the translations for our update were overwritten by a subsequent global refresh of translations. We're working with Roll20 to resolve this .
The translation issue is corrected :-) 
The new sheet is looking very nice! Did you make something other than cosmetic changes? I had to fix some of my macros after the update
Hello Mateo, Here are some if the changes that were done. I underline the ones where I think there is possibility of impact on macros. Cosmetics changes (that was the initial purpose : get closer to the paper version of Cubicle7 character sheet) * use a styled background * display diamond checkboxes for common skills and skill groups * format and style experience, valour and wisdom in top right of sheet * use a serif font Internationalisation support is improved * Multilanguages : english, french, spanish, german * switch the logo to display correctly for different language versions (The One Ring logo for english, L'Anneau Unique for french ...) * support migrating from 'Der Eine Ring' (German) and 'Anneau Unique' (french) sheets which had different fields than the english version Correction of an old sheet issue * Correct the name of Persuade skill field name (in previous version, the field name was Pursuade) => impact on Macros that may use the old field name * Correct a technical issue in the top choice of Character type (PC, NPC, Adversary) that didn't had any impact for GM/Players but still existed and impacted the new version Modification of the fields * PC : Weapon skills : 2 more lines * PC :Add new mount fields * NPC : Skills names aren't filled anymore, so that the GM can put the skills names it wants (as in Cubicle 7 books, the NPCs are often described with specific skills, not the usual list) * NPC : Weapon skills aren't a dynamic list anymore (you could add as many weapon skill lines that you wanted), now it's a fixed 6 lines of weapon skills * Adversary : the same than NPC for weapon skills Note : I also have to modify my own macros when I migrate my own french "Anneau Unique" game to that "The One Ring" game.
Thanks for the quick response, it was probably the dynamic list thing that caused problems. Everything's good now and the sheets are looking great