[PAID DM] [D&amp;D 5e] – Waterdeep Dragon Heist – [9PM EST] [Saturday] [Weekly] Do you like Critical Role, Adventure Zone, Harmonquest, Dice Camera Action! Then get you butts in here and have a Faerun experience like no other, full of canonical lore, ridiculous references and subtle cameos.&nbsp; Welcome to Waterdeep, the Crown of the North, where a wondrous tale of urban adventure is about to unfold. Our story begins with the gathering of adventurers at the Yawning Portal Inn and Tavern. Volothamp Geddarm, the famous explorer and raconteur, has a quest for them-one that entangles the characters in a bitter conflict between two nefarious organizations. This game has started and is currently at chapter 2 and the players are currently at level 2. You will be starting at level 2 and I will assist you in creating a hook for your character in the story. Game Information Module:&nbsp; Waterdeep Dragon Heist, WOTC Rules and Setting:&nbsp; D&amp;D 5e Official, Forgotten Realms. Scheduling:&nbsp; Start Date, Consistent Date, Time&nbsp; Session Length:&nbsp; 3 Hours guaranteed every session with the possibility of 4 hours. On special occasions or request 5-6 hour session can be booked in advance. Group Size: &nbsp;3-6 players. Preferably I would run 4-6 players but I start games at 3 to alleviate the waiting times of find players. Players will be asked before starting if they are comfortable with 3 or would prefer to wait. Sessions 0: &nbsp;Character Creation Workshop, free. Payment: &nbsp;Amount per player per session or monthly reduced rate via paypal. What you can expect from my games; Respect and understanding for all involved in the game. An inclusive experiences with dedicated player and DMs. A full collection of official modules and at request homebrew content. Roll20 Pro Subscriber features such as Dynamic Lighting, Spell FX and API scripts. Knowledge of the games rules, settings, modules and campaigns. Some custom art and of course music to set the mood for the game. A well-organized Discord server where I also host game nights. What I am bringing to the table as a paid gaming experience. My aim is to create a fun, authentic, reliable and inclusive online D&amp;D experience on Roll20 for you to enjoy and engage with by providing the following. Dedication This is not only my game but also my brand and my players have told me, that my games are among the best they have ever played. I strive to preserve that reputation and grow. I will never miss a game, I will show up on time, I will be thoroughly prepared. (My only reasons for missing games is actual emergency like I am in hospital, or my house blew up and even in those cases I will do my best to contact you and let you know what happening). Respect and Understanding&nbsp; I personally want to provide a comfortable gaming space for all involved, by doing my best to be respectful of players and understanding of their needs. I would ask of all my players to show the same.&nbsp; Knowledge and Experience I have been DMing for roughly 16 years, with D&amp;D being the primary game of choice picking up each edition since 2nd. 5th edition has quickly become a personal favorite for its surface of simplicity but thorough and complex inner system. I have been running my 5th editions games on Roll20 since early beta days when it was still called D&amp;D Next and I had to use the Pro servers for Custom Character Sheets, so I’ve learnt a few tricks. Quality and Extras Roll20 Pro Account features, including dynamic lighting, spell FX and API scripts that not only give ease of access but also enhance the game experience. I have spent hours of time preparing more than just the module, my games are packed full of goodies and surprises from custom art to handy macros, music and much more. So why pay to play The players and DM are as invested and dedicated in the game as yourself. They are more likely to show up, be involved and engage due to this investment. Avoid wasting time looking for group, I have a full schedule of games of which you can choose from and if need be you can switch between them with little effort. High quality preparation and game mastering making sure of a cooperative, engaging and entertaining experience.&nbsp; This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per session via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. How to Apply Follow the link to my LFG post and apply. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/139592/dm-veges-saturday-waterdeep-dragon-heist" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/139592/dm-veges-saturday-waterdeep-dragon-heist</a> Thanks again for taking to time to read my listing. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via PM. Good luck and keep rolling them bones.&nbsp; Vege