Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

a Header/Footer feature on Pages

I often had  the problem that I needed certain information, images, texts, scrollable tokens or other stuff on every page (not static - so the information will change with the player-actions). However, there is still no reasonable way to display changing information across pages outside the handouts or the char-sheet assigned tokens (or rather their 3 bars). I would love to have a optional header or footer on every page where I can put and update such information which are in this way visible on every page. If the suggestion exists please ignore me, but I couldn't find any clues.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .