Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Way to link two character sheets/ prevent players from seeing own stats?

I'm planning a campaign with my siblings where all their characters have amnesia. I want to know if there is any way I can keep them from seeing certain aspects of their character sheets, so that they have to figure it out on their own, but still let them be able to roll. Especially because my one older sister's stats are purposefully going to be really  skewed because she doesn't remember she's actually a Silver Dragon polymorphed to look human.
1543684181
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You could possibly do this with a whole bunch of custom macros but it would mean a LOT of prep! I'd probably just give them empty sheets that they can fill in as they uncover facts about themselves and make them just do basic d20 etc rolls and you take on the effort of adding modifiers to check success etc. As they learn more they can start making their own rolls but to begin with you'd have your sheets with the full info and they'd have a blank slate and dreams of grandeur :)