Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Map assets resize on drop?

I'm definitely on the map layer. I've built my map using 70x70 pixels per square at 70DPI,  The image is relatively large, but when I drop it on the map layer it's resized to a 3x3 square and I have to scale it back up to its proper size. How do I stop roll20 from resizing my map assets on drop?
Try holding the alt key when dragging it in. That sometimes works.
1543859834
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Try disabling your grid before you drag and drop your map. It should retain it's size and you can enable the grid afterward.