Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamically moving a selected token from the Token to the GM layer leaves behind the bubbles/bars.

Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Dynamically moving a selected token from the Token to the GM layer leaves behind the bubbles/bars.  Attempted to move a selected token with the API to the GM layer to move it without players being able to see where it was going/how it traveled.  Token swapped layers and moved, and was unselected, but the bubbles and other interface elements of a selected token on the token layer remained visible on the token layer and did not move with the token. They remained even when the token was returned to the token layer, and did not disappear until a new event triggered cleanup. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I've spoken with a couple of our more experienced scripters and verified that this is indeed not the expected behavior. I'll flag the dev team about this. Thanks for the report!
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
I have a script that demonstrates it, if there is any issue duplicating the behavior.