Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder and MythicGME fate chart macro

I want to play Pathfinder with a group of friends, but we want to use Mythic's GM emulator instead of one of us being a GM. Are there macros out there for the fate chart that we can get setup within our Pathfinder game?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I've had a look at the way the mythicgm emulator works, and I dont think you can do that at less than a Pro-subscriber level without manually creating a lot of rollable tables. It could be done, but it will be very laborious. The standard Macros are designed for simple rolls, and cant do conditional effects, like generate a result from a table with two axes, that also has secondary calculations needed to create the fumble range and the random event result. I think you'd need to create 99 rollable tables (9 x11), one for each cell in the table., Then if you name then appropriately, you can use a simple macro which queries the chaos level and the Yes chance, and will report the result you get. The table would look something like (assuming chaos rank 4, and chance: likely) Table Name: something like "4-Likely" Results and weights: Yes, Very: 10 Yes: 40 Yes Very + Random Event: 1 Yes + Random Event: 4 No: 36 No, Very: 9 (You might have to double check the numbers) Then when you called a macro like: /roll 1t[?{Chaos Level?|5}-?{Likelihood?|Impossible|No Way|Very Unlikely|Unlikely|50-50|Somewhat Likely|Likely|etc}] It should hopefully roll on the table and get you the outcome. It wont show a d100 dice roll though. If that's important, you're out of luck.
Is there a way to display content from another site within roll20? Like have a fate chart result generator display as a pop-up within Roll20?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No, roll20 deliberately blocks that kind of access to other sites for security reasons.