Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP] [Pathfinder/Ponyfinder] Tangent Harmony

Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to read up about this game. This is specifically a Ponyfinder-themed game, based on the Ponyfinder rulebook , published by Silver Games, LLC. Sessions will be played on Roll20.com here every other Sunday for now at 11am (CST, -6 GMT), with voice-chat (and other related functions) being handled through Discord. **Important Notes:** * Starting level will be 4. * This is going to be a very roleplay-centric game, so don’t expect a straight-up ‘dungeon-grind’ setup. * Whenever possible as well, roleplay/in-character actions’ll be handled through text-poses on Roll20, with ‘offline’ roleplay handled through Discord. Voice-chat will be primarily used for handling combat-related situations and such, along with out-of-character talk * This’ll be rated as a ‘mature’ game, so please keep that in mind. Nothing outright ‘X-rated’, but you may find people using a ‘naughty word’, and possible references to risqué situations. More information, such as character-creation rules, can be found here . Feel free to send me a PM over Roll20 for an invite link if you're curious!
Just short two folks right now...come on peoples! ^_^

Edited 1544466684
I'd like to play but I work Sunday mornings through afternoons. Any chance of moving the time to the evenings?
Arkham51 said: I'd like to play but I work Sunday mornings through afternoons. Any chance of moving the time to the evenings? Ohh, I'll make sure to poke Shannon about it, but it's sorta doubtful. We have a person who is over in Germany, so it's already fairly late for them. When is the earliest you would be available?

Edited 1544581097
I usually work until 4:00 Pm Est on Sundays. The earliest I could do would be 6:00 Pm Est. 
Unfortunately that's not going to work for one of our other players, yes, as Necros mentioned. :( Thanks for the interest, though!
Sounds interesting. Still looking for players?
Sadly, we are all full up now. Jacob S. said: Sounds interesting. Still looking for players?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
If Shannon posts in agreement that the game is full and would like the thread closed, as Shannon is the original poster for this thread, I'll go ahead and close the thread.
We're good now, Gen, so feel free to close it out. :-)