Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro works in one game but not the other? WTH?

I have a macro in a game I created and it was working and now does not. I paste it into another game I have created and it works. Macros in the second game also work, but when I paste them into the one I have troubles, even that macro will not work. So what is going on? Here is the macro I tested: &{template:default} {{name=?{Ability you want to use?|Fighting|Agility|Strength|Endurance|Reason|Intuition|Psyche|Power|Talent|Popularity|Resources} FEAT check}} To be clear, it no longer works in game 1, which I created specifically for the macro, but it works in another game, game 2 without issue. Macros in game 2 work without issue, but if pasted into game 1, no longer work. So the issue appears to be with game 1. Suggestions?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
My guess is that the chat archive in your problem game has become corrupted. this can cause all sorts of problems, particularly with macros: A game's Creator is often able to fix issues with their Text Chat by  clearing the Chat Archive  (note: not  clearing your current Chat Log ). A GM might want to copy/back up the Chat Archive before the Creator clears it.
That fixed it, thank you.