Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Red Silhouette next to my skills on Pathfinder sheet?

So I just joined a Pathfinder game and I'm a little confused about a red head shaped silhouette next to some of my skills. I can't figure out why its there?

Edited 1544279378
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I have no idea either, but at least they are mentioned to have something to do with abilities in this wiki section. If you look through the PF sheet article it sould probably mention it. I don't know the PF sheet, but do know the system, I just checked the sheet guides when I saw you question. All the official Roll20 sheet and a handful of the most wellmade sheets have good wiki article that usually help with understanding them, so it always smart to check there first if you find a quick answer than letting it wait until someone comes with the answer. Oh, a quick skim throught the article tells me it means it's a skill that takes/can take armor/encumbrance penalty if wearing armor. And sidenote, even if those who know how the different sheets look like and can tell the differences based on a partial screenshot, it's smart to specify which sheet you're using. PF, DnD5E, and a handful of other popular sheets have two existing sheets.