Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tables Question

In a previous game that I ran, I had a table in a handout that listed a class schedule for the characters, and the cells of that table were color-coded according to what kind of class it was.  However, now that I'm going back to use that table formation for something new, I can't find how to make the cells in a table a certain color.  Have I just forgotten how to do this, or has this functionality been removed?  I can change the background color of the text, but this only affects where the text is, not the whole cell.
can you post an image of the old table so we can see what you are trying to do ?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The text editor was recently given a major overhaul. It looks like colour coding is one of the things they havent restored. I can't see how to do it either.
GiGs said: The text editor was recently given a major overhaul. It looks like colour coding is one of the things they havent restored. I can't see how to do it either. Well, dang. Oh, well,  We'll just work around it.  It just won't be as pretty, but it can still be functional.
Make the tables and the color-coding in an application like Microsoft Word and then copy and paste it into the handout. That usually works for me.