Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] DM of 5e Homebrew Campaign LFP Willing to Play Level 20 Characters

Edited 1544670932
Two members of the party have left the game, so we're looking for a couple friendly people willing to join in. We're at a good point to introduce new players, and I'm willing to work with homebrew races/classes/etc... as long as the group works well together! I'm looking for friendly, adaptable people who don't mind role playing more than roll-playing. The campaign itself isn't very combat-centered, relying more on social interaction and skills than fighting prowess. All experience levels welcome! If you are interested in joining the game contact me ASAP via PM. -DM Aden

Edited 1544671029
Game nights are Saturday at 6:15pm CST.
There are still open spots for players.

Edited 1544823086
I'm interested in partaking, but it's 1 in the morning where I am  and coffee is lacking..   Message me and we'll see where we can go. However I'm in the market for games right now and If I find one sooner then you respond I'll have to drop out.