Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tokens keep getting smaller

Edited 1544328396
I'm creating new tokens for players because we started a new game. So I go through the process of getting the settings done and linking it to it's applicable PC. Then I delete the token so my players can drag their tokens to the tabletop to ensure everything works correctly etc. the settings of the token are correct but for some reason the tokens icon is shrinking to half its original size. Can someone shed some light on why this is?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Did you set up the defaults on a page with a standard grid enabled (5ft/unit by default)? Also are you then placing them on a page with different grid settings from the original default setup? It sounds very much like what I would expect to happen when putting a 5' token on a 10ft'/unit grid.