Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5th Edition OGL Use D&D Styling In Custom Sheet.

So I have modified the 5th Edition sheet for a few of my personal campaigns to add some custom skills and Honor and Sanity etc. I wanted to how, and if there is a way to swap to the D&D styling of the sheet since my players and I think it looks cooler.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can change the styling by manually editing the CSS tab of your custom sheet. But its a LOT of work. You cant just blindly copy the CSS from another sheet, because they'll be using different class names and just wont work.
What I am referring to is the 5th Edition OLG sheet that if you have purchased (I believe it is the monster manual) there is a sheet option listed on game settings that changes all the styling of the sheet to a D&D Styling instead of the SRD Styling . Its technically the same sheet just 2 versions of the styling I wasn't sure if both styling were included in the given CSS file and there was some option somewhere that was changeable within the sheet that i missed to swap which style used or if there is a separate file that it instead links too for the change, or something else entirely.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
ah, the CSS should still be there, but it's impossible to know how to restore it because you have changed the sheet. I'd examine the original version, and compare it to the changes you've made - you must have removed something that enabled it.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, there! Great question! The 5e OGL sheet's D&D branded styling is currently only available in the 5e OGL sheet. We don't know if or when it might be made available to custom sheet creators.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Interesting. Stephanie, does that mean it's not included in the sheets CSS, but is applied in the backend over the top of the CSS accessible to users?
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Yep. It's applied in the backend.
Ahh, so that's how it works, cool! Thanks Stephanie for your reply!