Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

How can I leave my own game?

I made a game, but I don't want to be part of it anymore. It has a dm is there a way I can hand it over to them and leave it?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
This is a matter best handled by email.&nbsp; Please contact the devs at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and provide all the applicable information you can think of, at a minimum the name of the campaign and the game of the GM you wish to give the game to.&nbsp; I am not guaranteeing you can transfer the game, but if it can happen this is the only way to make it happen. As this will be handled via email, I will be closing this thread.