Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chat log error report

Hello, I have some feedbacks related to the issues that are recurring while I'm saving my chat log after the game. 1. GM's "whisper" does not appear in the chat log when I try to save them separately, using the separate chat log. It did appear in our chat window while we were engaged in our session, but was unable to save them afterwards. 2. Same thing happened when we tried to save the chat log including "whisper amongst the users" - we were unable to see them. We can fix the first problem by GM directly messaging their to player, not character, but it is not the right way to play the game, and also extremely uncomfortable for GM to pull off. After a research, I found out that these glitches started to appear about 2 years ago, and it hasn't been removed or fixed since then. As a player who loves roll20, and is deeply interested/engaged in your website, I would like to cherish the history of the game that I played as a whole, not without some important dialogues/roleplay that happened "underneath the surface". We did not change our settings while we were playing the game, and we repeatedly experimented it. We are sure that this is a glitch from the program itself. Please update this error as fast as you can. Best, Monsieur.
Hey 무슈, These are both known issues and the Dev Team is aware of them. Thank you for your report.