Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

"The Fantasy Trip" gaming system

Not sure if this is proper place to post; but, can find no place to send direct message to admin. I joined this gaming site about a year ago and have spent less than 24 hours on it because my favorite game is not listed in the drop down. Am old and cut my fantasy role playing teeth on Metagames' "The Fantasy Trip" written by Steve Jackson. Steve Jackson Games recently acquired rights to the game he developed and KICKSTARTED re-development. KICKSTARTER had 3,300+ paying backers and garnered over $300,000 in support for re-production of "The Fantasy Trip". <a href="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sjgames/the-fantasy-trip-old-school-roleplaying" rel="nofollow">https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sjgames/the-fantasy-trip-old-school-roleplaying</a> This is NOT a GURPS spin-off. "The Fantasy Trip" is out now in PDF. Physical game will be on shelves in March of 2019. When will we see the gaming system listed in the selection for gaming? I am looking forward to becoming a PAID subscriber when my preferred gaming system is available.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The games dropdown menus exist to help standardize the options available (example: 4E vs. 4th Edition vs. D&amp;D4, etc). No matter how many games are listed, some may not make the cut. Games are added to the list periodically. This ensures obscure listings gain greater visibility when sorted via the Other Games option and helps keep away “empty” search listings for underrepresented titles. If you feel a game should be listed, encourage your community members to play and post often. The more community attention a title receives the more likely it is to be added to the list.&nbsp; The Suggestions forum will never be a viable way of getting games into the dropdown menu, so I will close this to release your vote.