Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Transitioning from Mines to Storm King's

I am making the transition from Mines to Storm Kings.  I want to have resources available from both books (both purchased).  Aka trying to leave hints and leads to get them to goto one of the cities...  But I didn't have magmin ready (i could have prepped but figured i could grab but nooop) I have the following options: 1) Transmorg SKT in to existing campaign 2) Start new campaign, get people to join it..  Transmorg mines into SKT 3) Put char in vault - new campaign and skip transforg all together. This is first campaign i am DMing on roll20... looking for suggestions from community.  Thanks in adavance
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Your best option would be use the character vault to transition the characters from module (game) to module (game) (each one has to be the base of a game). Transmogrifier is an option but only if you are a pro subscriber. The reason I suggest the character vault is due to the sheer amount of components (maps, handouts, character sheets, etc) that are included in each module and combining the two into one game could cause lag.