Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for DM for hire

I have a group of 5 including me. I am typically the DM but we rotate. We are all experienced for several years and multiple systems. Looking for 5e DM and willing to pay reasonable prices. Would be looking for mid to long term campaign commitment on a weekly basis. Would require a test run to ensure good match please reply with recommendations and or interest. 
Availability would be great!

Edited 1544649446
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Just noting for those wishing to reply to this offer, the requirements of the Paid Game Guidelines clauses of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines : Paid games on the Roll20 LFG Forums require a link to their respective LFG listing within the LFG tool All paid games posted to the Roll20 LFG Forums require a payment disclaimer within the original post (provided below) This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of < to be filled with a description of your method, amount, and frequency of payment >. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. GMs may offer a specific Pay to Play game, but must follow these steps: A) Create a gametable on Roll20 B) Use the LFG tool to create a LFG Directory Listing , even if you do not enable that listing, ensuring you have marked this listing as a Pay to Play listing C) One may then post to the LFG Forum, directing people to one's listing , and include the disclaimer mentioned above, with your details filled in. Your disclaimer must include all three of method, amount, and frequency of payment. This applies to all offers of Pay to Play gaming.
I apologize, we would be looking for Friday evenings or Saturday times. Earlier Sunday’s could work too. Our typical game schedule is saturdays 9am-3pm
Dungeon Master Tuz
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Which timezone are you and your friends in? Or rather for which timezone would your schedule apply on?
Must you be pro to DM a pay to play?
1. Any particular setting/module or homebrew. 2. what timezone and times for the days you want to play.
Thank you all for your interest and quick answers! Due to unforeseen circumstances we will have to postpone for several months. Thanks again!