Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game won't show in LFG

My game won't show in LFG tool search. It has been well over two hours. 
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Doublecheck that the settings you're searching for match the settings on your game.  Many people get tripped up by not enabling Mature Content in searches when they've indicated their game has Mature Content. If you are still not finding it, give us the name here and we'll see what's going on with your game.  :)
Nope, nothing of the sort. Name is just D&D 5e. 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Double check your listing settings. Make sure everything is inputted correctly. Time and date, type of game (RPG, board, or whatever), number of people, etc....
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Sadly, as "D&D 5e" is also a game system, there are too many results in a search for that as a keyword.  Try renaming your game to something more unique (such as "Moqeet's Awesome D&D5e Game" if no other names come to mind), dropping the title here, and we'll try again to find the game in the search.
Okay, it is now called "Moqeet's awesome D&D 5e game"
Oh I figured it out... Thank you all anyway
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
What was the fix? 
I forgot to set what game I am even playing -_-"