Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Player is not getting access to my shared compendium

I'll try to be brief,  My player needed access to fighter manuevers, he was prompted to buy the book.  This is in relation to my storm kings thunder game, I have everything purchased from WOTC including the players handbook.  It's within the player count. Any insight? 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Was the player logged into the game that had access and using the Compendium tab, or trying to find the information through the Compendium at the website level?
He has mentioned the latter which I presume is which doesn't work ;p 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yes, the Compendium is shared on a per-game basis. Since this is the normal and expected behavior, I'll go ahead and close this bug report, but feel free to open another if there is a different issue, or PM me to open this one if I have overlooked something.