Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fighter subclass: Champion

So far it seems to be the only one missing all it's info, but when I click the link I get a page with nothing but champion on it. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Luke, Have you purchased the Player's Handbook compendium? If not, then you are limited to the class options, feats, spells and so forth that are made freely available by Wizards of the Coast.
Yup, we've got it. Everything else seems in order. Mind you, I haven't had time to check everything. haha
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi Luke, what does the champion section of your fighter compendium page look like? When I look at it, it looks like everything is there. There's improved crit, remarkable athlete, additional fighting style, superior critical, and survivor.
Like this, but all the others seem okay. 
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, weird, that is definitely not what mine looks like.
I should note this is on a friend's paid account, but we use it weekly and just noticed this
Checked on my account too and despite being the basic fighter subclass I get the same info, or lack of. Other basic subclasses show still. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That indeed looks broken. I have confirmed the behavior on my end. I'll escalate this.
Hi all! We are seeing this on our end as well-- seems that some information might have been shifted around with the charactermancer. A ticket has been submitted to the production team to get this sorted out. Thanks for the catch!
Thanks guys, really appreciate the prompt responses.