Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] WRATH & GLORY - GMT/GMT+1

Hi I will be running a Wrath & Glory campaign in early/mid Jan. It will be either a sunday or one weekday evening a week. It will be a relatively high mortality T1 campaign. If you're:- 18+ Have discord and a headset Punctual. Please feel free to enquire for more details.
Hi! I am iterested. I am in GMT+1 zone and evening sessions suit me. Would prefer Fridays. Just one thing. I am complete newb to this system, but will look up the core rules.
Hi Nemanja, I will PM you discord details. Still need 2-3 more players.
I am totally down for some Warhammer!
Excellent 1-2 more players and I will get the ball rolling.
Great!
Depending on what time it takes place at I might be able to join, and I would be interested in joining. Would need to know beforehand what time it would take place.
Would love to play but, I need to know the time as I live in a very different timezone. 
Bit late, but I’m up to try if you ever need 1 more.
Im interested too! I'm GMT+1