Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder - NPC Character Sheet and spell desciptions

Hi I hope I'm posting this in the correct area. I noticed that when I drag a spell from the compendium to the NPC Sheets the descriptions are no longer being added as well. I relied on the descriptions as it helps my player to know what is happening and clarifies the rules. It fill everything else, just not the descriptions. I've tried different games and browers.  Is this a known issue?  Will it return for the NPCs?  Thank You!
To clarifiy, player sheets work fine its just the NPC sheets
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Which PF sheet are you using?
Natha
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Chamoky said: Hi I hope I'm posting this in the correct area. I noticed that when I drag a spell from the compendium to the NPC Sheets the descriptions are no longer being added as well. I relied on the descriptions as it helps my player to know what is happening and clarifies the rules. It fill everything else, just not the descriptions. I've tried different games and browers.  Is this a known issue?  Will it return for the NPCs?  Thank You! Hi Chamoky. I guess you're using the Pathfinder by Roll20 sheet, and yes, this is a recent bug, sorry for the inconvenience. It's fixed and the new version should be available tuesday (with new features, watch this thread for more information and availability information).
Thats ok! Thanks for the quick reply! I'm happy we will have a fix soon!
@Vince the Pathfinder by Roll20. @Natha Responded that there will be an update. Thank you!