Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[DnD 5e] 3 players looking to join group on Mondays and/or Wednesdays 5pm-9pm mst time.

Certain situations have arrived and I have two other players wanting to par-take in another role playing game that is called Dungeons and Dragons. We are are still exceptionally new to the game but have fortunately been able to play a few sessions. I'm looking for a group of people to let us join a campaign or someone kind enough to start one along side us. You will have three dedicated people joining these games during these times and really ready to accept any offer that is given to us. We are fine with any content so no need of worrying about feelings being hurt playing with us, bothered if we prefer a certain play style or a type of campaign. In that regard if anyone, anyone at all is willing to let three players in on a campaign, feel free to message me here directly or PM me on discord @Grimory7620. I hope to hear from you specifically. 
Hi there! If you find a game would you let me know? I'm looking for a game as well and have not found one yet.
I'll try, I just want to get in a game.

Edited 1544824830
Hey Grim, I'm interested in joining just message me to discuss further details. but considering i'm looking for a group numerously on this website I might find one soon and have to drop out if they respond before you do.
I'll see what happens. I'm looking for players but getting a gm is the main issue. Most people play on the weekends so it's hard finding players and gm alike to play on Mondays and Wednesday. I'm open to anyone but I still need to someone to run the game.
I'm actually a new DM looking for players of the same Wednesday timetable, I would like to use discord for voice and would like to ask you guys a few questions if you're interested.
I run 3.5 homebrew if you're interested. I have noob game on Tuesday nights if you would like to join and learn. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/127929/noobling-grotto" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/127929/noobling-grotto</a>