Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Lfp][5e][est] new dm looking for new players

I'm a fairly new dm. with some past experience with 3.5. My group has one player. Who also has pastexperience. I'm looking to dm a group between 2-5. Our hours are semi flexible. with weekly or biweekly games. 
I be down for joining you and your friend. Either add me on here or PM me with whatever voice chat you all use if any.

Edited 1544783957
[ Discord link removed by Moderator ] you can join if interested in being a part of our campaign.
Sounds good, will add it shortly.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.  You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums.
Hey, I'm interested if you have one more spot. I have experience with DnD and also some dark heresy and world of darkness.
I'm definitely interested in this if you're still looking for some players! I'm pretty familiar with 5e and the core mechanics and all that!
Hello! I’d be interested in joining! I haven’t done 5e before but I’m really familiar with 3.5e, so I’m sure I can pick up the rules really quickly!  The only problem might be that I live in China, so our hours might be a little wacky. But my job has me working nights, so I’m free in the morning when it would be your evening. So I’m sure I can be available for whatever time works best for everyone!
Hey they're in interested in playing! I'm new to dnd but really quick learner and know and have seen internet people play.  dm me here if your interested in keeping me join,  I can play Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday any time
If you still need someone, I'm interested. I am very familiar with 5E and am flexible in what classes I can play.
Hey, I'm brand new and would like to get some games in.  Feel free to add me on discord or pm LocoPolloMota #9386 EMAIL
I feel as if you've probably filled your crew already, but I've been desperately trying to find a game. If you still have room feel free to message me! Have a good one!