Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Need 5 Players For Live-Streamed (No webcam) One Shot in January (Evening CST)

Hey all, I'm looking to run a one-shot of Savage Worlds in a sci-fi setting early in the new year. They day I'm looking at is the 18th, but I can be flexible. First and foremost, if you're not comfortable sharing your voice on a stream, then this likely isn't the game for you. This will be my first RPG stream in a long time and a bit of an experiment from that standpoint. We'll be using discord for voice and roll20 as a tabletop, but no cameras. If all that sounds alright to you, I'm sure you're going to need some more information on the one-shot itself. System: &nbsp;Savage Worlds (Using the newly updated rules, no experience necessary)&nbsp; Setting: &nbsp;A spacefaring future, on the edge of civilized space.&nbsp; The Party: &nbsp;A set of 5 pregenerated characters each with a specific role on the ship (Captain, Pilot, Comms, Gunner, Engineer) and their own strengths and weaknesses. The Adventure: &nbsp;You've been contacted by a representative from one of the megacorps who operate in the region. Your whole crew is wanted in various sectors, but the corps don't care. You're to meet a representative for details on a lucrative contract on Kaishen Station in the Casimir Delta system. A few other details: No experience is required, but new players will be given a quick tutorial to catch them up to speed prior to the session A decent mic is a must. It doesn't need to be studio quality, but you can't live inside a wind-tunnel The game doesn't have to be kid-friendly, but I'll share a list of no-fly-zone topics. Most of this should be pretty obviously things that wouldn't be acceptable A bit about the GM: I've been running a variety of games for about 8 years or so, but I'm always looking to learn as a GM. My default system these days is D&amp;D 5e, though I I've run and played many systems from Vampire to Pathfinder to Microscope to Everyone is John. My personal favorite is a little gem called Phoenix Dawn Command. Pick it up if you can get your hands on it, seriously. Anyway, if this sounds at all interesting to you, please post here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/135998/the-casimir-strait" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/135998/the-casimir-strait</a> Cheers and happy gaming
I know this posting is still pretty early, but I'd ideally like to have players picked out before I go out of town for Christmas, though I will still have a laptop with me out of town.
I would like to play this game. I have decades of experience.